‘Stranger Things’ Honest Trailer Nails It
SPOILER ALERT!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FIRST (OR SECOND) SEASON OF STRANGER THINGS DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, LIKE WHY HAVEN'T YOU?
Netflix released season two of Stranger Things on Halloween weekend and I finished it in four days. The show is so good. I know there was some criticism that season two wasn't as good as season one, but you can't really recapture that lightning in a bottle. It was still amazing and I can't wait to see what happens.
But of course, Honest Trailers has to come along and point out all the stuff about the show that is wrong or make me feel very basic because I'm just like every other nerd out there that loves the show.
The things that stuck out to me in the Honest Trailer:
- But seriously, have you finished it yet?
- They show a snippet of Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive. I know that movie is hoaky now, but I was terrified as a kid.
- When they compare it to The Hangover and it actually makes sense! I die!
- I agree, if there is justice for Barb there should be #Justice4Kenny! Hey wait, is that the same guy that plays Toby on This Is Us?
- I was Eleven for Halloween! And my homemade waffle purse was amazing AF!
- Describing the Upside Down as the real world covered in snot and dandruff!!!!
- All the winks to season two are hilarious!
- I know some of the stuff doesn't really make sense, but you just go with it right? I mean who really is an expert about alternate realities?
- I would watch Winona Face all day!
and of course,
WILL! WILL! WILL!! WILL!!
And here I am as Eleven!