Wingstop Releasing 6 New Wing Flavors in Honor of 25 Years in Business!
Get ready to have your taste buds bouncing all over your mouth this month because Wingstop is adding 6 new flavors to its menu. Starting July 5, 2019, the restaurant will begin celebrating its 25th anniversary and with that, they have created the “25 Days of Flavor” promotion.
According to Chewboom, Every Friday during the month of July Wingstop will release 2 new flavors and will have them run for a week, then the next 2 flavors will be available and so on. Here is the breakdown on the new flavors coming:
Available beginning July 5
- Lemon Garlic: Garlic Parmesan wings united with the flavor of Lemon Pepper.
- Dragon’s Breath: A flavorful firestorm that combines Spicy Korean Q with the combustible flavor of Atomic – made with crushed red pepper, Chile de árbol, habanero, and cayenne.
Available beginning July 12
- Bayou BBQ: Inspired by the flavor-mixing voodoo of New Orleans wing lovers, this flavor combines Hickory Smoked BBQ with a spike of Cajun seasoning.
- Mango Volcano: A blend of Mango Habanero’s signature fruity spice with sweet Hawaiian.
Available beginning July 19
- Hot Lemon: A remix of the classics with the added kick of Original Hot to Lemon Pepper seasoning, for a combo that offers equal parts zesty and spicy.
- Atomic BBQ: Hickory Smoked BBQ cranked with a generous dose of Atomic for a truly explosive flavor.
Oh and Wingstop is releasing two news sauces and fries as well. Harissa Ranch dip, Atomic Ranch dip, and Lemon Parmesan Fries.