National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day! Yummy!
National Chocolate Covered Anything Day is perfect for any chocoholic like me! It literally means just that! It's a day dedicated to dipping your favorite foods in chocolate. You can eat any food your heart desires with chocolate in order to satisfy your tastebuds and not feel guilty about it!
Before you start putting chocolate all over your food today, be sure to check out this Cosmopolitan article which recommends 14 food items you can dip in chocolate for a sweet snack!
- Chocolate-Dipped Apple Wedges
- D.I.Y. Girl Scout Samoa Cookies (Click here for the recipe!)
- Chocolate-Dipped Potatoe Chips
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Obviously!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hi-Hat Cupcakes
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Stout Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Orange Slices
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate-Covered Edamame
- Reese's Marshmallow Ritz Cracker Sandwiches
- Dutch Cocoa Popsicles With Vanilla Bean Magic Shell
- Chocolate-Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Cookies (Two for the price of one sweet treat!)
There's one more item I believe should be included in this list...Chocolate-Covered Pretzels! It's the perfect sweet and salty snack out there!
What's your favorite chocolate-covered (or dipped) food?