Your First Celebrity Crush
This morning on the show we discussed the first celebrity crush you had. The first person that made you go, "Wait, what is this feeling?" as a kid.
For me, it was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He was the first poster up on my wall! (Well, besides The Little Mermaid.)
He was so cute and we had a date every week when I watched Home Improvement. Obviously, JTT was the first of many. Then came Devon Sawa, Hanson, and Backstreet Boys and NSYNC.
Listeners had some great responses as well.
- Omg. Scott Baio. Still the only guy I'd leave my husband for.
- I was OBSESSED with Zac from Hanson
- Devon Sawa in Now and Then and Casper! Ahhh! In the mid-90s I was 12-13 years old.
- My first crush was Jeremy Sumpter from the Peter Pan movie. I was so obsessed I literally typed out that entire movie in Word on my laptop 😬 carried his picture in my school binder and had a phone case made with his pictures on it.
- Mario Lopez Saved by Bell
- Hillary Duff, Lizzie McGuire Movie
You guys, I forgot all about Five! Remember them?