Top Insignificant Things You Hate Passionately
There are lots of things that I despise but really aren't that big of a deal. For instance, iced coffee, left turns onto busy streets from not busy streets, freezing cold sour cream, slight smudges and imperfections on windshields and eyeglasses, and $50 beverage containers.
A thread on AskReddit got a conversation started this morning on our show about those exact types of things. Here are the best responses:
- Roommate scrunching the shower curtain when exiting the shower and NOT re-extending it so it dries properly instead of sticking together.
- Other people sneezing really pisses me off and I don't know why. it's like instant rage.
- When people say A-dult instead of Uh-dult.
- The Princeton/ Cherry stoplight in Vermilion is my arch nemesis
- Wind chimes.
- Star wars spoilers on a monday morning (that was my bad!)
- Drives me up the wall when people pronounce especially like EXspecially.. I can handle misspelling/typos but DANG. You can also add Ki-UH-wanis and Ser-Uh-toma to that list.
- Pacificaly instead of Specifically...
- When people say Dakotas. No we are North and South!!
- Calling instead of texting
- I hate it when people don't know how to shop in the grocery store. You do not park your cart on one side of the aisle and look at something on the other side you're blocking the whole aisle!
- When people say go straight. You never go straight you always go forward!
- I passionately hate hearing someone gulp when they are drinking a beverage.
- People who tailgate me when I'm already speeding
- Inspirational quotes