Most Listened To Music For Sexy Time
Certain artists just have a knack for making 'baby-making music.'
A company called Kegel 8 worked together with Spotify to find out what people are listening to the most to get in the mood.
The Top 10 songs were found by cross referencing playlists with titles like 'date night', 'baby-making', and even 'Netflix and Chill'.
The results really weren't too surprising.
- 1. "Neighbors Know My Name", Trey Songz
- 2. "Slow Motion", Trey Songz
- 3. "All the Time", Jeremih
- 4. "Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)", The Weeknd
- 5. "Often", The Weeknd
- 6. "Don't", Bryson Tiller
- 7. "Pony", Ginuwine
- 8. "Birthday Sex", Jeremih
- 9. "Wicked Games", The Weeknd
- 10. "Exchange", Bryson Tiller
Some other random findings from the study:
- the average song listened to during sexy time is a pop song that lasts around 232 seconds (which is just under four minutes) . . .
- the average song was released in the 2010s
- the average song has a moderate tempo of 115 beats per minute
- the average song is sung in the key of G.
When you break down the study by artist, it goes like this:
- The Weeknd
- Trey Songz
- Ed Sheeran
- Bryson Tiller
- Chris Brown
- Daniel Caesar
Kind of interesting there aren't any females on the list. I wonder what that means?
If you want to give any of these songs a try here is the link. 😉