Meet Augustana’s NCAA Woman of the Year [VIDEO]
As she played in 54 games for the Augustana Vikings in Sioux Falls this season in right field, Kendall Cornick, an All-America softball player, is the 2021 NCAA Woman of the Year.
Cornick's accomplishments also include the 2021 NSIC Player of the Year.
What has she done on the field this year? The list is long, but here are just a few of the highlights:
- Ranked second in the nation with 34 stolen bases, going 34-for-35
- Tallied a .515 on-base percentage
- Recorded a league-best 26 multi-hit games
- Carried a 20-game hitting streak throughout the year
- Tallied an on-base streak of 23 games
Get our free mobile app
Cornick recently wrote "How Softball Changed My Life."
TRENDING FROM RESULTS-TOWNSQUARE SIOUX FALLS:
- The Drunkest City in South Dakota is 60 Miles From Sioux Falls
- First Snow of the Season Expected in Sioux Falls
- 1973 Gitchie Manitou Murders - A Crime That Haunts Sioux Falls
- Selfie Wrld Sioux Falls Set To Close