Dancing With the Sioux Falls Stars Announces Contestants!
You guys! It finally happened!
I am competing in this year's Dancing With the Sioux Falls Stars. I'm not dancing back up. I'm not judging. It is time to put my money where my mouth is.
I've waited forever for this! (It's only the fifth one, so I guess I've waited five years.) Anyway, I'm so excited and very nervous.
This year's event will take place at The District on November 2nd!
I am partnered with Jordan Boyd from Champion Legacy Dance Academy.
My fellow competitors are:
- Jeremy Cauwels of Sanford Health with Sydney Bartunek of LiRa Dance Theatre Company
- Jim Berman of KSFY with McKenzie Kock of LiRa Dance Theatre Company
- Dave Roetman Treasurer/Employee of the Republican Party with Lisa Myhre of Lisa of Dance
- Charles W. Heyer of Avera Health with Madeleine Scott of FYZICAL of SD
- Terry Liggins of The Hurdle Life Coach with Nickole Larson of the SF Storm Lightning Girls
This event is super fun and always a good time and on top of that it's for a good cause. This event helps NAMI Sioux Falls be able to continue offering no-cost speaking engagements, classes, and support programs for more than 2,400 adults and children in the Sioux Empire dealing with mental illness. Because of NAMI Sioux Falls, people find empowerment, hope and strength to be full partners in their on-going treatment.