Attention Singles of Sioux Falls! Speed Dating is Here!
As a single person, I have tried online dating and a couple dating apps, but I have never actually tried Speed Dating!
Honestly, I didn't see it offered much in this area. Until now!
Well, this Friday (July 26) there will be Speed Dating right here in Sioux Falls.
Speed Dating will take place at Open Space starting at 7 PM.
The Facebook Event Page states, "Love at first sit! Come join us for a speed dating and social mixer. A fun time to chat, choose, and date!"
Open Space is located at 6212 South Pinnacle Place.
They are asking that everyone in attendance be between the ages of 25 and 55.
After a quick Google search, I learned that you should come prepared with questions so that you can make the most of your time. I mean, it is called 'speed' dating after all. So here are a few questions to get to know your potential dates!
- "Where are you from?"
- "What are you drinking? or "What's your favorite drink?"
- "What's the best part of your day?"
- "What's the last book/movie you read/saw?"
- "Why did you decide to start speed dating?"
- "Where do you want to travel to the most?"
- "What's a seemingly random childhood memory of yours?"
- "Is this your first time speed dating? How do you like it?"
- "Are you a morning person or a night owl?"
- "Dogs or cats?"
- "Country or the city?"
The internet also recommends to dress to impress, don't drink too much, and smile!