Best Funny Phrases
At my part time job last weekend, one of my older co-workers said something that just had me rolling.
She was told a story about how her adult son was thinking of having a baby with his girlfriend. He already has a child from a previous relationship and she said she didn't want him to have "Summer Kids."
I was so confused. Summer kids?
She explained "summa your kids are here and summa your kids are there."
I cracked up. I don't remember the rest of the story because I was so stuck on her phrasing.
So we asked listeners today to tell us some of the funniest phrases they've heard. We got some doozies.
- My dad calls sunglasses cool dudes! So he'll be like, nice cool dudes!
- Farfer looks good from far.. but far from good!
- Growing up when my dad was so hungry he would always say: I'm so hungry I could eat the butt hole outta a skunk haha
- It was a really hot summer day and one of my coworkers walked into work and used the phrase "it's hotter than a popcorn fart!"
- My dad always says "that will make a tadpole slap a whale" he usually uses it when he's talking about how good food is
- My mom always says funny as a rubber crutch...lol the mental pic cracks me up..
- My mom always said "they have class, might be third or fourth class, but class"
- Mad as a mosquito in a mannequin factory
- A fart is a turd whistling for a landing spot
- He's struggling like a 3 legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond
And those were just the text messages that were 'appropriate.'
I think my favorite is the mosquito in a mannequin factory of the the last one about farting and a train whistle. Might have to work those into my vernacular.