Notable Standouts For Every Area NFL Team This Offseason
It's the middle of the NFL Offseason, and all fans are anxiously awaiting the start of training camp and preseason.
Each and every year, fans want to know which players will make a big impact on their teams season.
ESPN.com published a recent article highlighting individuals, veterans and rookies, that have impressed thus far in their respective offseason programs.
Here are some of the names to look out for this season for our area NFL squads:
Kansas City Chiefs - Safety Juan Thornhill (Virginia)
Denver Broncos - Cornerback Michael Ojemudia (Iowa)
Detroit Lions - Wide Receiver Trinity Benson (East Central)
Green Bay Packers - Edge Rusher Rashan Gary (Michigan)
Chicago Bears - Offensive Tackle Braxton Jones (Southern Utah)
Minnesota Vikings - Linebacker Brian Asamoah (Oklahoma)
For the complete list, as well as an explanation on why and how the players have stood out this offseason, visit the link to the article below.
It will surely be another exciting season of NFL football filled with new faces on each and every team.
We are now just over a month away from the first preseason game on August 4th, and will see regular season football before we know it!
Know Your South Dakota College and University Mascots
- What does it take to be a mascot?
- "Losing a bet or filling an opportunity!" Welch says, "An internal energized desire to love life. After meeting great performers who are introverts out of costume, they become the center of attention when they take the stage. And also feeding off the performance of others."
- Why does the mascot never talk?
- "Know your role and shut your mouth. You are there to entertain. Tell the story with your actions and not your voice."
- Advice to someone putting on that costume for the first time?
- "Remember you are now in a costume. Have fun. Otherwise, you're just a dork in tights. If the fur ain't flying you ain't trying."