Fall Parade of Homes is This Weekend
It's Show Time! The Home Builders Association of the Sioux Empire looks forward to showing off the newest properties around the Sioux Falls area and it all happens this Saturday and Sunday, September 19-20. For two days you will be able to tour over 60 homes located in Sioux Falls, Brandon, Harrisburg, Hartford, Lennox, Tea, Wentworth, and Worthing.
According to Annette Amdahl of the Home Builders Association, health and safety measures are not being taken lightly. A number of guidelines have been created for both the builders and attendees to follow during the event. The full list of guidelines will be posted at the entrance of each home and on the event website.
The tour this weekend will feature homes ranging in prices from $200,000 to well over $1,000,000. All the homes will be free to tour. No tickets are required.
Hours are limited to 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM each day.
Take a sneak peek at what to expect.
Below are the 2020 Fall Parade of Homes™ Award of Excellence winners:
- Parade Home #5 - Nielson Construction, 817 N Anthem Dr, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #7 – Zome’s Construction, Inc., 201 N Autumnwood Ct, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #8 – Blair Masonry Homes – 202 N Pine Lake Dr, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #9 – McCoy Construction Inc., 8301 E Mystic Dr, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #25 – Big D Homes, 4104 S Infield Ave, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #26 – Glammeier Homes, 4116 S Infield Ave, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #31 – Allen Homes, Inc., 6212 S Buffalo Ridge Ave, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #37 – T K Homes Inc – 4710 S Duluth Ave, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #39 – George Custom Homes, Inc., 7200 S Garden Ct, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #49 – Dobesh Construction, 47254 279th St, Worthing
- Parade Home #53 – Jeren Homes, Inc., 200 E Alberta Tr, Tea
- Parade Home #55 – Nielson Construction, 1943 S Sonoma Ave, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #58 – Amdahl Construction Co., 9404 W Lakeside Cir, Sioux Falls
- Parade Home #61 – WT Homes, 507 Connie Cir, Hartford