Cartoon Crushes: So, I Had a Thing for Simba from ‘The Lion King’
This morning on the show we talked about animated characters that, as a kid, or maybe an adult, you thought were cute or had a crush on.
For me, Prince Eric was #1. Prince Eric, of course, is from The Little Mermaid. I want to be part of his world too.
#2, Aladdin from Aladdin. He was a street rat with heart.
And weirdly #3, was Simba from The Lion King. I know he's a lion, but he was cute. Maybe it had something to do with Jonathan Taylor Thomas voicing young Simba. I don't know.
Andy thought I was crazy, but I am not alone in my craziness! Lots of people called and texted in their cartoon crushes. Here are a few:
- I don't know if anybody said it already but the female bunny on Space Jam was always hot
- My boyfriend always tells me how hot Nala is and it's like sorry I'm not a lion!
- Tai from Digimon was my biggest cartoon crush!
- OMG FLYN RIDER WAS SO CUUUTE
- Did anyone say Jessica Rabbit yet?
- John Smith!!!! Hellooooooo
- Johnny Bravo an his muscles!
- Tasha. I'm right there with you with prince Eric is a hottie
- Totally have a crush on Hiccup from how to train your dragon 2. Especially after his Neville longbottom moment.
- Dimitri from Anastasia
- Hands down. Max's crush in the goofy movie. Roxanne.
- I had a crush on April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Every time she was on screen I would kiss the TV, I know it's sad
- Simba was attractive. It's the qualities not the look.
I can't believe I forgot about Zack from Fern Gully! I mean just look at him!
Who was your cartoon crush?