CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Director of Sales at Townsquare Media Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director of Sales at Townsquare Media Sioux Falls, SD
Director of Sales:
Do you love helping businesses grow? Do you want to develop a team that excels at uncovering marketing objectives and building integrated solutions? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a sales force and be part of our “best in class” sales management team.
At Townsquare, we are a team of driven individuals who strive to be the leader in local media by building the strongest brands in the market, and monetizing those brands on air, online, and on-site through our premier marketing and advertising solutions.
We are looking for a hands-on leader with proven success in the media and advertising space to join Townsquare as a Director of Sales. This is a management position with a focus on driving revenue by building a culture of success and leading their team to become the best-in-class media company in their local market.
- Manage the daily operations of the local radio, live event, and digital sales department.
- Lead sales team to exceed revenue targets by developing a sales strategy and holding the team accountable for hitting and exceeding their individual goals.
- Retain and support our A players, recruit and grow new sellers on the team
- Recruit/Train New and current AEs
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve set goals and take us to new heights
- Drive key account growth through the selling of results-based, integrated programs while also pushing significant new business and marketing development.
- Drive digital revenue and hold the team accountable to digital goals established by the team and company
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with ongoing account list management
- Daily on-street presence meeting with prospects and clients, assisting AE’s with presentations and in-field coaching
- Set and hold account executives accountable for achieving their daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s
- Represent TSM to key client accounts and the community; developing strong client relationships and community partnerships that further our business.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Participate as a key member of the leadership team
- 3+ years of sales management experience and/or marketing in digital and broadcast media
- Strong understanding of digital marketing solutions and track record of success in selling digital solutions
- Radio experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Website sales a plus
- Previous experience setting & holding team accountable to sales metrics
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to develop exciting written proposals and verbal delivery
- Must have a successful track record and experience in consultative selling
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more…
Contact Chad Jacobs at email@example.com
Townsquare Media is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com , and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.