Building a Better Community Through Volunteering
The Helpline Center is out with this week's new volunteer opportunities:
- Habitat for Humanity is needing volunteers to help paint the interior of three homes any day between Tuesday September 5 and Saturday September 9.
- Sioux Falls Marathon is needing volunteers for Saturday September 9 and/or Sunday September 10.
- Dow Rummel Village is needing volunteers to help with their 'Grandparents Day Festival' Sunday September 10.
- Arthritis Foundation is needing volunteers to help out at this year's 'Art for Arthritis Gala' Friday September 15.
- Alzheimer's Association is needing volunteers Saturday September 16 for its 'Memory Walk.'
The Helpline Center's Do It Yourself Project this week is a diaper drive.
Contact the Helpline Center for more information on any of these opportunities or call 211.
Source: Helpline Center