Things to Do: Downtown Sioux Falls First Friday Art and Wine Walk
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you simply can't go wrong combining art and wine!
The Downtown Sioux Falls First Friday Art & Wine Walk is positive proof of that.
The fall version of this uber-successful event is coming up Friday (October 7).
You can sample a variety of wines, watch artists at work in multiple business locations and commiserate with your friends all while shopping late in Downtown Sioux Falls, because it is also First Friday! I'd suggest picking a downtown restaurant for a delicious meal first and then head out to sample art and wine.
You can view the art and meet the artists for free and for only $20 get a wristband that lets you sample a delicious rainbow of wine offerings.
Wristbands can be purchased at any of these participating locations:
- 8th & RR Center Main Entrance, 401 E. 8th Street #200A
- A League of Your Own, 229 S. Phillips Avenue
- American State Bank, 223 S. Phillips Avenue
- Atoley Salon, 317 S. Phillips Avenue
- Bead Co., 319 S. Phillips Avenue
- Calvary Cathedral, 500 S. Main Avenue
- CH Patisserie, 309 S. Phillips Avenue, #1
- Chelsea's Boutique, 321 S. Phillips Avenue
- Coffea Roasterie, 200 S. Phillips Avenue
- Great Outdoor Store, 201 E. 10th Street
- Half Baked, 120 S. Phillips Avenue
- Home Porch Gifts, 217 S. Phillips Avenue
- J.H. & Sons, 216 S. Phillips Avenue
- JAM Art & Supplies, 401 N. Phillips Ave
- JuLiana's Boutique LaFemme, 196 E. 6th Street, #100
- Lillians, 311 S. Phillips Avenue
- NV Studio, 106 W. 11th Street
- Plum's Cooking, 401 E. 8th Street, #107
- Prairie Berry East Bank, 322 E. 8th Street
- Rehfeld's Art and Framing, 210 S. Phillips Avenue
- Say Anything Jewelry, 225 S. Phillips Avenue
- SHUES by Chelsea's Boutique, 333 S. Phillips Avenue
- Simply Perfect, 401 E. 8th Street, #108
- Sioux Falls Design Center, 108 W. 11th Street
- Sticks and Steel, 401 E. 8th Street, #118
- Unglued, 218 S. Phillips Avenue
- Urban Archaeology, 126 S. Phillips Avenue
- Young and Richard's, 222 S. Phillips Avenue
- Zandbroz Variety, 209 S. Phillips Avenue
You can also check out what artists will be at what location. And for more info call 1-605-338-4009.