Twisted Nightmare Haunted House Back in Scaring Business This Week
The Fraternal Order of Police's Twisted Nightmare Haunted House is gearing up to, once again, scare the pants off of you! So maybe bring an extra pair. A small army of volunteers bring this spooky experience to life, so you never know who will be leading you through the dimly lit hallways on your trek through the hair-raising corridors.
Twisted Nightmare is opening this Thursday, October 10 and runs through Halloween on this schedule:
- Thursdays, October 10, 17 & 24, from 7:00 to 10:00 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays, October 11 & 12,18 & 19, and 25 & 26 from 7:00 PM to midnight
- Halloween, Thursday, October 31 from 7:00 to 11:00 PM
Tickets are $12 at the door, or, $10 with a canned food donation for Feeding South Dakota. (Cash only, no credit cards).
You'll find Twisted Nightmare Haunted House at the South Dakota FOP Lodge at 9700 East SD Highway 42 (take East 10th Street/Arrowhead Parkway past Willow Run golf course and the Arboretum and then look for the blue FOP signs).
There are a few things the spooks at Twisted Nightmare want you to know:
- This is an alcohol-free event
- Their actors and props won't touch you, so please don't touch them
- Strobe lights will be in use.
- Kids under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them. It is a very scary house and many kids have loved it, but you need to use your best judgment as to whether your child can handle it
For more information see Twisted Nightmare Haunted House online and on Facebook.