Worst Fashion Trends of This Century
Like every time in human history, there is always a decade or a century that is known for its horrible fashion. We’re just over a decade into the 21st century and already there are loads of bad fashions trends that have taken hold of our culture.
A survey by JonesandJonesfashion.com has found the worst fashion trends of this century. Here’s the trends people hated the most:
- Sagging pants and exposed underwear on men. (It was almost dead until Bieber brought the saggy back)
- Jeggings meaning tight leggings that look like jeans.
- Cheap jewelry or too much jewelry.
- Women’s hot pants.
- Wearing a denim shirt or jacket with jeans. (AKA – the Canadian Tuxedo)
- Fake designer purses.
- Wearing athletic gear at all times. (Fine if you’re under 12 years old)
- Socks with sandals. (That’s not really new, it just won’t go away.)