What Different Colored Roses Mean
Do you have any idea what you're saying when you send your sweetheart a dozen yellow roses? Or a dozen red roses?
I just learned, different colored roses mean different things.
- Red Rose - I love you
- Red Rose Bud - Pure and lovely
- White Rose - Eternal love
- White Rose Bud - Girlhood
- Yellow Rose - Friendship
- Pink Rose - Perfect happiness
- Red & White Roses - Unity
- Thorn less Rose - Love at first sight
- A single, full bloom Rose - I still love you
- Bouquet of full blooms - Gratitude
- Tea Rose - I'll always remember
I hope that helps in your search for the perfect rose for Valentine's Day.