Two Ingredient Ice Cream Bread
So, the cupboards are bare and the fridge is empty. All you have in the house is some ice cream and self rising flour. WHAT TO DO?!?!
Well, my friend you are just 2 cups of ice cream, 1 and a half cups of flour and 45 minuets away from Ice Cream Bread. I found this online this weekend and I guess it’s real, there were pictures. Here’s the recipe from Newlyweds-Blog.com.
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Let ice cream soften at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
3) In a bowl combine ice cream with flour until the flour is mixed.
4) Evenly distribute into pan.
5) Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6) Dump out and allow to cool completely.