Tis the Season For The ‘Hocus Pocus’ Drinking Game
It is officially October, so you know what that means? Hocus Pocus will basically be on a loop for a month!
Now, I don't suggest playing this game every time you watch Hocus Pocus, but ya know, you do you. Also, as always, drink responsibly.
I must admit, I have taken part in the Love Actually drinking game. I love the movie, I like a cocktail now and then so put them together and it's a good time.
Hocus Pocus is one of my all-time favorite Halloween movies! So much so, that my friends and I are dressing up like The Sanderson Sisters for our second Halloween! (See Below)
Anyway, according to homewetbar.com, these are the rules for the Hocus Pocus Drinking Game:
Take a sip:
- Every time the Sanderson Sisters inhale/smell deeply
- Binx says something sarcastic
- Sarah Sanderson gets flirty or says something dirty
- The sisters are afraid or perplexed due to a modern day invention
- Binx mentions Emily
Take a gulp:
- Every time the spell book opens its eye
- Billy Butcherson loses a limb
- Max is referred to as “Hollywood”
- Winifred calls to her BoooooOoooOk
- Whenever the sisters recite/cast a spell
Take a shot:
- Yabos are mentioned
- Someone makes a salt circle
- Mary rides a vacuum instead of a broom
- When someone says “Hocus Pocus”
- There is a sentimental sibling moment
Now, I know that is a lot to remember so just do the best you can!
If you need a little cheat sheet, here is a handy graphic!