These Five Things Could Get You Promoted
Roadblocks in the workplace are common. But if you've tried a detour and still not moving up the ladder of success, here are some interesting facts that could get you headed in the right direction.
A recent poll of over 2,000 executives at different companies, asked for the top five things that make you more likely to get a promotion.
- Being motivated to learn new skills. 30% said it's the most important thing you need to have to get promoted
- Having strong interpersonal skills
- Adapting to change easily
- Being okay with taking on more responsibility
- Being willing to work long hours. However, only 7% said it's the most important thing if you want to get promoted
Source: PR News Service