Taco Bake-Big Hit with the kiddos!
I am a pinterest addict! This is on my YUM! Board and I made it the other day! HUGE hit with my girls, who are 7 and 10! They had seconds and ate it as left overs which sometimes is a challenge! Here is what you need.
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
8 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (optional)
1 c. shredded cheese
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer…
3. In 9×13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Tip: I buy the fat free stuff to help on calories! Can’t tell the difference!