Taco Bake-Big Hit with the kiddos!
I am a pinterest addict! This is on my YUM! Board and I made it the other day! HUGE hit with my girls, who are 7 and 10! They had seconds and ate it as left overs which sometimes is a challenge! Here is what you need.
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
8 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (optional)
1 c. shredded cheese
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer...
3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Tip: I buy the fat free stuff to help on calories! Can't tell the difference!