South Dakotan’s Most Hated Food
Hater is a dating app which matches people up according to what they hate. So of course they're experts on the subject. Sure they are. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
In any case they came up with a most hated food for all 50 states. I won't keep you in suspense, according to Hater, the most hated food in South Dakota is - (drum roll please) expensive cheese plates.
Yes, I can't tell you the number of times an expensive cheese plate has been assembled and presented at one of our get-togethers, only to get a big thumbs-down snub! Are you kidding me? I mean I can understand people who perhaps don't care for a particular cheese, but all cheese? Come on!
But as strange as the most hated food for South Dakota was, I assure you, there were others that were weirder.
- Our neighbors in Iowa hate quinoa
- Floridians hate licorice
- Illinois residents hate biting string cheese--not eating it, not the cheese itself, but biting it, they prefer to pull the strings
- Louisianans hate cookies with raisins
- People in New Jersey said they hate gas station wine
- Virginians hate it when people dab the grease off of their pizza with napkins