See Who Loves Popcorn
I'm doing this story for three reasons. First, it's National Popcorn Day on Thursday.
Secondly, there's a lot of controversy over the United States Presidential Inauguration the following day on Friday. There seems to be some mixed feelings about the man coming into office.
And third, I love popcorn. So I have to do this story.
OK, so we are divided on political views. But there's one thing most all of us can totally agree on. We love popcorn.
As a matter of fact, 92 out of 100 Americans are popcorn lovers. The study dug even deeper into our craving for the treat. Take a look at what was revealed:
Top 5 Most Popular Popcorn Flavors:
- Classic butter and salt (73% of Americans like this flavor)
- Cheese (37%)
- Caramel (32%)
- Garlic Salt (15%)
- Chocolate (14%)
Top 5 Occasions to Eat Popcorn:
- At the movie theater (63% of Americans like this occasion)
- When watching TV or movies (62%)
- Late night snack (30%)
- As an easy snack for when I get home (22%)
- At the office as a light snack (13%)
Top 3 Favorite Popcorn Brands:
- Orville Redenbacher (53% of Americans like this brand)
- Pop Secret (42%)
- Act II (34%)