People Are Burning Themselves with the Boiling Water Trick
Ever since the temperature got well below zero, people across the country, ourselves included, have been trying to pull of the boiling-water-turns-to-snow trick. Some of them are giving themselves nasty burns in the process.
A woman in Sioux Falls burned her back when she slipped trying to pull off the trick on Monday. She went to the hospital.
A guy in Chicago mildly burned himself trying to do it as well. Here’s the video of it.
Here is what the trick is supposed to look like when you don’t scald yourself.
Lots of people admitted their failures on Twitter
Hey guys, i failed with the boiling water trick and burned my legs
— BenJarvus Lunak (@773_202_LUNAK) January 6, 2014
— Reesi (@reesigaming) January 8, 2014
tried to do the boiling water trick again today but instead of it freezing in mid-air the neighbor kid now just has a very weird shaped burn
— Daniel Strauss (@danielstrauss) January 7, 2014