My Grown Up Christmas List
Pretty much everybody has heard the song, "My Grown Up Christmas List" and it's all about world peace and solving everyone's problems and yadda yadda.
In case you haven't heard the song, here are some of the lyrics:
No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end, no
This is my grown up Christmas list
I'm for all of those things, but I'm also an aging millennial, so I'm selfish too.
My grown up Christmas list would be a little different than the song.
- Student loans just disappear
- Permanent hair removal! No more shaving ever
- Student loans gone
- Car payment gone
- Finally knowing what happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas! I think it's time for a comeback
- Student loans paid off
- NSync gets back together
- A garage
- For my right heel to not hurt when I wake up (Getting older sucks)
- Lifetime of mani/pedis!
- To be able to eat whatever I want and not gain weight
- And again my student loans to be paid off!
- Oh, and I guess World Peace
And here is one version of the song, just for reference.