Memoires: The Diary App Brings Diaries Into the 21st Century
If you want to write in a diary, but don’t want to carry around an actual, physical, heavy book (or are tired of LiveJournal), then Memoires: The Diary App is the app for you.
Brought to you by Victor Nakonechny, Memoires: The Diary App is the way to go to keep a chronicle of your day-to-day life on your phone or tablet. Not only can you enter text, you can also put in photos, audio and images to create the scrapbook of your life.
- The app can link to social networking accounts if you wish for your private thoughts to be not-so-private
- Strong password and encryption protection
- Extras like emoticons and font style and size choices
- Gives you the weather and lunar phases
- Can geo-locate your position
- Widgets to this app are also available to download
- Keyboard can be twitchy, especially with the auto-correct
- The only emoticons are smileys
- It’s more of a scrapbook than a traditional diary application
- The interface is not always intuitive
- The name of the app is a little confusing. Is it misspelled? Is it a new funky way of saying memories? Who knows.
Memoires: The Diary App is good for a more personal way to record your life than Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. More like a personalized scrapbook than an actual diary, it’s a good way to note down those interesting events, facts, or happenstances that occur in day to day life.
Memoires: The Diary App is available to download for Android platforms. For more information on the app and how to download, go here.