Looking for Fun? South Dakota’s Got You Covered!
In South Dakota, we know how to have fun! Whether it's cruising along the Missouri River, exploring the Black Hills, or spending a day checking out of the restaurants, shopping, and events Sioux Falls has to offer, we've got plenty to put smiles on our 'great faces.'
But, even the most ardent South Dakota fan had to be surprised by this new list.
Only Nevada, home to the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas - has us beat. Ironically, one of the things we beat Nevada in is casinos per capita, where South Dakota ranks #1 in the nation.
So where else did Wallet Hub give us high marks on the 'fun scale'?
- 3rd – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 3rd – Golf Courses & Country Clubs per Capita
- 3rd – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 4th – Access to National Parks
- 7th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 9th – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
- 10th – Fitness Centers per Capita
Let that sink in again. South Dakota is more fun than Florida, California, New York, and Hawaii.
Hard to believe, but who are we to argue?