It’s About to Get Crazy in Downtown Sioux Falls
It looks like it's gonna be a great weekend for Downtown Winter Crazy Days. It's this weekend and Brienne Maner, with Downtown Sioux Falls, says it's the best time to get the best deals of the season.
Downtown Winter Crazy Days is Friday (January 20) and Saturday (January 21). Stores normally open on Sundays may extend Crazy Days through Sunday and some stores will start their sales Thursday.
Some of your Crazy Days deals include:
- 605 Running Company: 4 days of savings - Thursday: Double Club Discount Day (SFARC, PSRC, SFWR). Friday: All Apparel 30% off. Saturday & Sunday: Major Shoe Sale - Select shoes starting at 50% off, some styles up to 80% off.
- A League of Your Own: Save on a huge selection of 50% off items and shop the infamous $5.00 rack.
- Chelsea's Boutique: Entire store 25% off + EXTRA 75% off already-reduced clearance items!
- Child's Play Toys: Select toys, books, and clothing will be 50% off the original price.
- J.H. & Sons Clothier: Winter Clearance - up to 70% off, and BOGO Free Suits.
- Juliana's Boutique La Femme: Thursday through Saturday save 20% off your entire purchase online AND in stores - including sale items.
- Keller's Green Grocery: TH Grey Trunk Show, Saturday only.
- LOT 2029: 30% off Regular Priced Clothing and up to 90% off Clearance Items.
- Oh My Word Luxury Paperie: Grab some things for Christmas next year, and find up to 75% off. Find some of your everyday store favorites (including select Kate Spade New York) at surprising prices to room for new spring merchandise.
- Palmer Lea Boutique: 25% off all clothing, 30% off all Bedstu, extra 10% off all sale items, and a free gift with purchase.
- Simply Perfect: Shop Crazy Days early with everything from Waxing Poetic now 50% off.
- Urban Archaeology: There will be Vintage Carnival Games in the store for opportunities to win prizes and gift certificates, as well as snacks and refreshments throughout the day Friday and Saturday.
Get more info at dtsf.com.