How Would You Like Your Eggs? It Tells What Kind Of Person You Are
Do you like eggs? OK, so do I.
So we have that much in common. But now how you like them cooked, could mean we’re totally different.
I like mine over medium. I want the yoke runny but the white has to be solid.
In this crazy world there seems to always be someone trying to figure things out. Even a study on people based on how they like their eggs cooked.
According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
- Sunny-side up: You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled: You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled: You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled: You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy: You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached: You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets: You enjoy taking risks.