House Fire Breaks out Overnight in Central Sioux Falls
About 20 members of the Sioux Falls Fire and Rescue Crew didn't receive the kind of sleep they were hoping for thanks to a house fire that broke out during the early morning hours on Wednesday.
KDLT News is reporting that a fire started around 3:00 AM Wednesday, (March 22) in a home located at 1812 South Grange Avenue.
When crews arrived, they found a fire located in the basement of the home. It's believed that a plumbing issue may be to blame for the fire, which appears to have started in the basement according to the KDLT News report.
The fire also destroyed the homes bathroom before firefighters were able to contain the blaze, which took about fifteen minutes to extinguish.
Fortunately, no one was at home at the time of the fire, and no one was hurt in the process of containing the blaze.
Source: KDLT News