Great Golf Quotes
With The Masters underway, I recently ran across a list of great golf quotes from a few years back. Enjoy!
- "Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you're inclined to do, and you'll probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing" - Ben Hogan
- "I was once asked by an amateur golfer what I think about when I'm making a shot; I said 'nothing'" - Tom Watson
- "If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball" - Jack Lemmon
- "I don't feel the least bit guilty picking up golf balls out of the rough, or the woods, or fishing them out of the water. Most of them are mine anyway" - Anonymous
- "If there were no golf balls, how would we measure hail?" - Anonymous
- "I know you're suppose to replace your divots, but mine are too heavy to carry back" - Anonymous
- "If you think golfers are the biggest liars, ask a jogger how many miles he or she ran" - Anonymous
- "In golf, some people tend to get confused with all the numbers. They shoot a six, yell fore and write down five" - Anonymous
- "I could improve my golf score considerably if I could walk on water and carry a chainsaw" - Anonymous
- "I cut eight strokes off my golf game the other day simply by not playing the last hole" - Anonymous
- "Golf can best be described as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle" - Anonymous
By the way, for information on the 2013 Results Radio Golf Card, click here.