Fourth Annual Summer White Out
- Blue Haven Barn & Gardens
- 46594 268th St,, Sioux Falls, 57106 United States
Join us for the Fourth Annual Summer White Out fundraiser to benefit Ground Works-Midwest/SD Agriculture in the Classroom and all that we do throughout the community!
Guests will enjoy a night out at Blue Haven Barn & Gardens with hors d'oeuvres by Chef Amy & Chef Shonna, beverages and live music by The Hegg Brothers. A raffle drawing of incredible packages will take place and guests will also have the opportunity to sponsor part of a garden by making a donation! You won't want to miss out!
Funds raised at the event will help to:
• To continue the creation of “cutting edge” education resources
• To provide teacher training & coaching
• To expand the numbers of school teaching gardens & YES! camps
• To launch a 4th grade SDAITC curriculum statewide by fall 2018
• To initiate a volunteer training program
White attire is absolutely encouraged!