Dueling Duo Show for Susan G. Komen at Vault Saturday
Tickets for the show are $15, but every penny of tickets sales, plus all tips go to benefit Susan G. Komen South Dakota.
Susan G. Komen South Dakota is dedicated to helping women gain access to life-saving breast cancer screening and treatment services. Since 2006, Komen SD has granted over $1.2M back to the state to help fight breast cancer. Of all funds raised, 75 percent are used for mammograms, treatment support and education programs for uninsured and underinsured women across South Dakota. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking research to help find the cure.
Dueling Duos Performing Live
Subscribe to Hot 104.7 – KKLS-FM on