Dine Out and Support the Edith Sanford Breast Foundation
According to South Dakota Department of Health Get Screened website, breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths among women in South Dakota. Each year, an estimated 680 women in our state will be diagnosed with breast cancer and an estimated 110 women in South Dakota will die from breast cancer this year.
More than likely, you know someone who was diagnosed with breast cancer, or maybe you are battling or have fought and won the fight against breast cancer.
On Wednesday (May 10) you can do your part to help the Edith Sanford Breast Foundation raise critical funds for breast cancer research and care.
Mother’s Day is Sunday (May 14) and you can celebrate the mothers in your life a few days early with A Meal with Mom. Several restaurants in Sioux Falls will donate a portion of sales on May 10 to the Edith Sanford Breast Foundation. When you eat out on May 10, please considering dining at one of these restaurants.
Participating restaurants include:
- PAve – 130 S. Phillips Ave.
- McNally’s Irish Pub – 69th and Western
- Ass’ociates & Co. – 4601 E. 41st St. (inside The Attic)
- The Attic Bar & Grill – 4601 E 41st St.
- Spezia – 4801 S. Louise Ave.
- Bracco World Cafe – 57th and Western
- Starz – Sportz, Food & Brewz – 2209 W. 57th St
- Pappy’s the Original – 101 S. Phillips Ave.
See Also: Sioux Falls Dive Bar Tour
Subscribe to Hot 104.7 – KKLS-FM on