TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
Hot 104.7’s Weekend in Minneapolis with Taylor Swift (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED eighteen (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF June 11, 2018.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) two (2) tickets as designated by Sponsor to see Taylor Swift at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN on August 31, 2018; (b) two certificates good for a double queen or king suite hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest at the Springhill Suites in Eagan, MN. $250.00 cash provided by Sponsor. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is eight hundred twenty three dollars ($823.00) which value may vary based on the location of the winner’s primary home. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest. Winner must have a valid credit card for incidentals. Winner must have a Ticketmaster account and Ticketmaster app installed on their smart phone to redeem concert tickets from sponsor and enter the concert.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by listening to Hot 104.7/KKLS-FM weekdays between 6:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M. and listen for the announcement to call (605) 361-5557. The tenth caller will be selected to be entered. A total of 30 entries will be collected for the contest. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
4. ONLINE ENTRIES. Online entries are not taken.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the Hot 104.7/KKLS-FM listening area who reside in South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, or Nebraska, and have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of June 11, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after June 11, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified on or about June 25, 2018. The winner will be notified by phone. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
7. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on June 11, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. and ends June 22, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. All entries must be received by 6:00 p.m. Central Time on June 22, 2018.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
9. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
10. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
11. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after July 4, 2018, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Hot 104.7’s Weekend in Minneapolis with Taylor Swift‘ c/o Hot 104.7, attn.: Andy Erickson, 5100 S Tennis Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57108.
13. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Hot 104.7’s Weekend in Minneapolis with Taylor Swift’ to:
Hot 104.7, attn.: Andy Erickson, 5100 S Tennis Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57108..
. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC