Become Andy and Tasha’s Tuesday Trespasser
So we have had a few people say they would like to come in during the show and hang for a bit. While I am afraid to let people see how the sausage is made we thought it could maybe be fun.
Once a week on Tuesday we will give someone the opportunity to come in and hang out during the show for up to one hour or less if you schedule doesn't allow. If you would like to become one of our weekly Tuesday Trespassers here's what you have to do:
- Record a video 30 seconds or less. We don't care what you do in it, but it must be you in the video and upload it to wherever you like (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Vimeo). The more funny or interesting the better.
- Fill out the form below.
- Wait for us to get in touch.
That's all. Here's some rules for this little contest, if that's what you want to call it.
- There is no other prize associated with this contest. You are ineligible to win any on-air or online contest while in studio.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You may or may not appear on the air. We also reserve the right to cancel the appearance at any time. This is just to cover our butts for unforeseen circumstances like an elephant stampede.
- We may use your submitted video on our website and audio from it in on-air promos and announcements.
- You are responsible for your own ride to the station. We can't pick you up and bring you down, we're working. Sorry!
- You may bring your cell phone and take pictures and video.
- Prize value is $0.00. Obviously. And you can't redeem $0.00 for anything.
- You get to pick one song of your choice to be played on the air as long as it doesn't suck. Andy will determine whether or not your choice sucks.
- Pets are not allowed. If you show up with a snake you will be banned for life because snakes are creepy and gross.
- If you can arrange to have a sloth brought in Andy will give you twenty dollars of his own money.
- You can bring a friend but they have to stay in the lobby and cannot come into the studio. Only you can come into the studio.
- Don't show up drunk or high. We won't let you in. If you show up tired and sleepy that's okay, you'll be just like us.
- Take a shower within at least 48 hours of coming in. There's a decent chance it has been that long since Andy or Tasha had bathed.
- You may bring your coffee or other beverage with you but it must have a lid or cap. If you break that rule our engineer will yell at us and we don't like that.
- You are not required to speak on the radio. You can just watch, but you may be required to do calisthenics.
- If you are older than Andy you must wear blue. If you are younger than Tasha you must wear a hat. If you are younger than Andy but older than Tasha you have to take your shoes off and leave them in the hallway.
- All General Contest Rules apply.
- We reserve the right to change any rules at any time. All winner decisions are up to Andy and Tasha.
Now that all of that is settled, here's the form: