Axe Body Spray Sends 6th Graders to Hospital
Axe Body Spray, if you choose to use it, should be used in moderation. Or very, very lightly. Or just one quick burst. Or not at all.
Some 6th graders at Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Brooklyn, New York started getting sick from a noxious odor. The odor was Axe Body Spray. Apparently a boy in the classroom had put it on and instead of getting him female attention, he repulsed the girls all the way to the hospital. No word on their condition but I assume they’re alright.
Back in May of 2012 there was a story of a school that had it’s fire alarm set off by Axe. After that I did a video to see if that could actually happen. See for yourself!
Subscribe to Hot 104.7 – KKLS-FM on