Average Cost of a South Dakota Wedding
If you've planned a wedding you know the costs add up fast. You have the venue, flowers, dress, announcements, food, bar, DJ, and it keeps going from there.
Some people do their wedding on a budget while some just go nuts. Valuepenguin.com broke down the avereage cost of a wedding by state.
Turns out the average cost of a wedding in South Dakota is among the least expensive at $14,437. The state with the highest average is Southern Florida at a cost of $51,073.
Here's the average of what people are spending on weddings in a few states:
- South Dakota = $14,437 total / $103 per guest
- Iowa = $13,637 / $97 per guest
- Minnesota = $19,084 / $136 per guest
- Nebraska = $14, 388 / $103 per guest
- North Dakota = $14,437 / $103 per guest
- Nevada = $41,502 / $296 per quest
- Mississippi = $12,769 / $91 per guest
How much did you spend on your wedding? Looking back would you have done anything differently?