5 Sioux Falls Restaurants That Closed Doors In 2016
In 2016 there were lots of developments on the Sioux Falls Restaurant scene. Here are a few of the changes on the 2016 Sioux Falls food front.
- Little Coalinga – This downtown staple bar & grill closed after almost 35 years of operation on Sioux Falls east bank.
- Macho Nacho – Macho Nacho Mexican on E. 10th Street is now Jacky’s Guatemalan Restaurant.
- Rookies Sports Bar and Grill - Rookies closed their doors on South Louise Ave. and moved into The District by the Empire Mall. Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is now in the old Rookies building on Louise.
- Mixed Restaurant - a salad, wrap, and panini restaurant on South Louise Ave. closed up this year.
- Copper Lounge – This bar and restaurant held customer appreciation parties in 2016 before it closed after a decade in downtown Sioux Falls.